HOME Your Ad Here

Monday, July 7, 2008

God is cool



this was an e-mail from my aunt before i went to Australia for World Youth Day…

and i’m still speechless…

mahirap ang buhay…

but i’m rich with God’s love.
anyway,
mainspire sana kayo… hehehe

here's the email of my Aunt;

Dondie,

Ok here’s, the story. The day you e-mail me about the trip to World Youth I was in Jerusalem. Anyway, when I came home few weeks later ( I think) you e-mailed me again about this trip and you are not sure if you are going to sign up because of money. I e-mailed you back and said just applied anyway if God’s plan for you to go you will. So that evening and the next morning, Saturday I spent time with God praying. I prayed before going to work. My prayer is about the money $2000.00 you asked for the trip. I said God give me sign since I don’t really feel like helping to send $2000.00 for your trip while our family in the Phil is having a toughed time with money, does not make sense to me at all. Here you are traveling spending this kind of money. Free money that you did not earned and work for, does not seem to be right. After all I m not rich and work very hard for every nickle I earned.
I went to work. That day a teller came to me with $1000.00 bill a customer is trying to deposit. This $1000.00 is out of circulation and a collector’s item. I called our back office department if I can accept it and was told to accept it as is $1000.00 So, after the customer left I called Ken and told him about this $1000.00 bill and see if it is worth more that $1000.00 to find out from any collectors store. He called me later and told me it’s worth $1000 to $2000 it depends on condition. The first thing that came to my mind was your trip to World Youth. I was excited! Did God give me a sign to help with your trip? So I withdraw $1000.00 and asked the teller I want the $1000.00 bill. When I came home from work I gave it to Ken and he examined it and took it to collector’s coins stores and see how much he can sold it for. I told Ken what I prayed for that this money if he sold it for more than $1000.00 will go towards your trip. Two weeks later after shopping several stores he sold it for the highest he can get and that is $900 more. So, my nephew Dondie - God provided $900.00 for your trip.!! I can send $600.00 that is a total of $1500.00 and the rest is yours to raised !! Let me know when you need the money and I will put it on the account. You can use the debit card to pay for your ticket. Praise GOD and thanks the LORD JESUS for his blessings. We praise and bless HIS name for all the days of our lives. Take care and God Bless you as GOD send you for HIS mission.

Aunt Ellen.

No comments:

yPhone

Photobucket